611 times
USA - He tried to enter home by the fireplace and ended up stuck, eventually rescued

Firefighters from Tucson, Arizona, rescued Sunday a 26-year-old man who got stuck in the chimney of his own house.

According to firefighters on Facebook, he iried to enter the house through the chimney after have forgotten the keys.

He ended up getting down almost to the bottom, the feet have touched the ground, but the space was narrower by the fire place and the young man got stuck.

Unable to move, he cried out for more than four hours before being heard by a neighbor who called the fire department.

The young man screamed for hours until a neighbor eventually called the firefighters who removed him through the top of the chimney. Although not appearing to be injured, he was attended by paramedics on spot.