Santa Maria - 11 June - Clean alloy wheels is an important and necessary operation not only to improve the car's aesthetics but also to prevent their corrosion.
The alloy surfaces, in fact, can be easily damaged due to road conditions, or because of any collision and therefore must have an essential care.
Here are some tips, step by step, to clean them:
Products required: hose, sponge, microfiber cloth, bucket, specific detergent, toothbrush, wheel wax, lemon juice, aluminum foil, glue, vinegar.
1. First, rinse the wheels with a hose to remove dirt and dust.
2. Then rub the wheels first only with water and then wipe with a commercial cleaner mixed with water, using a new sponge or a glove.
3. Use an old toothbrush to clean the crevices of the wheels
4. Rinse the solution
5. Dry the wheels with a microfibre cloth
6. Remove stubborn stains with homemade products, use aluminum foil and glue to remove rust and lemon on wheels to make them shine. Use vinegar to clean the grease.
7. Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse them
8. Apply the wax of wheels to protect the surface of the alloy.
Ocean Press - Editorial Office