Santa Maria - 30 October - The demonstration of students of secondary school Pedro Cursino de Azevedo of São Nicolau island in solidarity to a student who was prevented from attendig classes due to his hair style AFRO, led the ranking of Ocean Press last week.
Check out other articles most read news of the week.
1. São Nicolau - High School student of Tarrafal feels discriminated because of his Afro hair
2. Monte Tchota case - Antany apologized to the families of the victims
3. Brava - Pictures of naked women on Facebook cause disorders to population
4. Praia - Another young man shot in Fundo Cobon
5. Hotel Casino and Resort Santa Maria - Truck drivers are asking drivers to drive more carefully
6. Draw between Miguel Monteiro and Isa Costa
7. Woman From Famous 'Afghan Girl' Photo Is Arrested
8. Rain forecast throughout the archipelago in the coming days
9. Tenerife - Volcano experts team concerned about the Volcanoes in Tenerife and Cape Verde
10. Praia - Man aged 38 years shot in Fundo Cobon